Korean Konjac Mini Sponge
- Acne, pimples and delicate skin
- Naturally antibacterial
- Eliminates blackheads and acne
- Cleanse the eye area
- Perfect size to refine pores
- Convenient travel size
- Platinum Medal 2017 by The Janey Loves
What is the Konjac sponge?
Originally from Korea and Japan, the Konjac sponge has become an essential beauty ally. It cleanses the skin with wonderful softness without attacking it. This sponge has the advantage of being 100% natural and biodegradable, without dyes, preservatives or artificial pigments. They are regularly found on shelves which are made in China. At Biotonic we do not like copies, which is why we have selected only for you Konjac Sponges from Korea Premium, for a long duration of use, and which have been awarded and awarded many times.
Real 100% natural and high quality Konjac sponge
They are made on Jeju Island in South Korea. UNESCO World Heritage Site , recognized as a virgin area of exceptional beauty and renowned for having one of the purest waters in the world. The Rainforest range of Konjac mini sponges showcases the creatures of the rainforest. They are perfect mini sponges for refining facial pores. They can be used when traveling or as a complement to standard size sponges, and are ideal for giving as a small gift! To protect the environment, our sponges are only packaged in FSC certified cardboard.
For what type of skin?
Red clay is a booster for tired skin. Regarding the complexion, it restores radiance to dull skin. Red clay is remineralizing and refreshing . It is a 100% natural and effective treatment for those who want to find a rejuvenated and toned up!
Part of the "Rainforest" edition of The Konjac Sponge Company .
Strengths of the Konjac sponge:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- From the first use, leaves the skin extremely soft
- Naturally antibacterial
- Exfoliates with extreme softness
- Rebalances the skin's pH
- Leaves the skin radiant and rejuvenated
- Can be used alone or with a cleansing treatment
- 100% natural, free of dyes or other additives
- Allows you to reduce your consumption of moisturizer
- No need to use cleanser unless you want to
- Wonderfully soft when moistened
- Very useful for effectively removing masks
- Suitable for atypical skin
- Made in South Korea on Jeju Island
How to use a Konjac sponge:
- Run the sponge under slightly lukewarm water for 1 to 3 minutes to make it malleable
- Once swollen with water, rinse it gently to remove excess water
- Cleanse the face with the sponge, making small circles
- Your skin is perfectly cleansed and regains a brighter complexion
- Gently press the sponge to evacuate the water without damaging the fibers
- Hang the sponge, it will dry in a few hours in the open air
Tips and tricks:
- Replace your sponge when it starts to crumble
- A quality sponge is used twice a day for about 2 to 3 months
- Recycling tip: place it at the bottom of your plant containers to maintain humidity
Several times rewarded
The Tropical Forest range of Konjac mini sponges from the brand The Konjac Sponge Company have been awarded and awarded several times It is the No. 1 brand in the world of Korean cosmetic accessories.