Konjac Premium from Korea
- Acne, pimples and delicate skin
- Naturally antibacterial
- Eliminates blackheads and acne
- Ideal against acne
- FSC certified cardboard packaging
- Gold medal 2017 by Natural Beauty
What is the Konjac sponge?
Originally from Korea and Japan, the Konjac sponge has become an essential beauty ally. It cleanses the skin with wonderful softness without attacking it. This sponge has the advantage of being 100% natural and biodegradable, without dyes, preservatives or artificial pigments. They are regularly found on shelves which are made in China. At Biotonic we don't like copies, that's why we have selected Premium Korean Konjac sponges from Jeju Island and 100% natural, for a long duration of use, and which have been awarded many times. .
Genuine 100% natural and Vegan Konjac Premium sponge
The Premium Konjac range is available in six sponges, to suit all skin types. To protect the environment, our Konjac sponges do not contain plastic packaging, they are packaged in FSC certified cardboard packaging.
Konjac Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal
Bamboo charcoal is charcoal harvested after at least five years. It is beneficial for the protection of the environment because it makes it possible to reduce polluting residues. It is a material with excellent absorption properties. This small Konjac sponge with bamboo activated charcoal rich in minerals, deeply cleanses the skin and eliminates blackheads and dirt, while absorbing excess fat and detoxifying the skin. It is naturally antioxidant and eliminates the stubborn bacteria responsible for acne. It is a 100% natural and effective treatment for those who suffer from acne.
The pink clay design is part of the "Premium" edition of The Konjac Sponge Company .
Strengths of the Konjac sponge:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- From the first use, leaves the skin extremely soft
- Naturally antibacterial
- Exfoliates with extreme softness
- Rebalances the skin's pH
- Leaves the skin radiant and rejuvenated
- Can be used alone or with a cleansing treatment
- 100% natural, free of dyes or other additives
- Allows you to reduce your consumption of moisturizer
- No need to use cleanser unless you want to
- Wonderfully soft when moistened
- Very useful for effectively removing masks
- Suitable for atypical skin
- Made in South Korea on Jeju Island
Image source: The Konjac Sponge Company
How to use a Konjac sponge:
- Run the sponge under slightly lukewarm water for 1 to 3 minutes to make it malleable
- Once swollen with water, rinse it gently to remove excess water
- Cleanse the face with the sponge, making small circles
- Your skin is perfectly cleansed and regains a brighter complexion
- Gently press the sponge to evacuate the water without damaging the fibers
- Hang the sponge, it will dry in a few hours in the open air
Tips and tricks:
- Replace your sponge when it starts to crumble
- A quality sponge is used twice a day for about 2 to 3 months
- Recycling tip: place it at the bottom of your plant containers to maintain humidity
Several times rewarded
Still little known in Switzerland, the Premium range of Konjac sponges from the brand The Konjac Sponge Company has been awarded and awarded many times.It is the No. 1 brand in the world of Korean cosmetic accessories.