What is the Konjac sponge?
Originally from Korea and Japan, the sponge Konjac has become an essential beauty ally. She cleans the skin with wonderful softness without harming it. This sponge has the advantage of being 100% natural and biodegradable, without dyes, preservatives or artificial pigments. They are regularly found on displays that are made in China. At Biotonic we do not like copies, which is why we have selected only for you Konjac Korea premium sponges, for a long time of use, and which have been many times awarded and rewarded.
Genuine Konjac sponge 100% natural and high quality
They are made on Jeju Island in South Korea. UNESCO World Heritage Site, recognized as a virgin area of outstanding beauty and renowned for having one of the purest waters in the world. The Rainforest range of Konjac mini-sponges showcases the creatures of the rainforest. They are perfect mini-sponges to refine the pores of the face. They are used in travel or in addition to sponges of standard size, and are ideal to offer as a small gift! To preserve the environment, our sponges are only packed in FSC certified cardboard.
For what type of skin?
Red clay is a booster for tired skin. Regarding the complexion, it restores radiance to dull skin. Red clay is remineralising and refreshing. It is a 100% natural and effective treatment for those who want to find a rejuvenated and toned!
The lazy design is part of the "Rainforest" edition of The Konjac Sponge Company
Highlights of bamboo charcoal sponge:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- With activated bamboo charcoal
- Naturally antibacterial
- Effective for those who suffer from acne
- Exfoliates with extreme gentleness
- Rebalance the pH of the skin
- Small size ideal for refining pores
- Perfect for cleaning the eye area
- Leaves radiant and rejuvenated skin
- Can be used alone or with a cleansing care
- 100% natural, free from dyes or other additives
- Wonderfully soft when wet
- Suitable for atypical skin
- Made in South Korea on Jeju Island
How to use a Konjac sponge:
- Sponge under slightly warm water 1 to 3 minutes to make it malleable
- Once inflated with water, rinse it gently to evacuate excess water
- Clean the face with the sponge in small circles
- Your skin is perfectly cleansed and regains a brighter complexion
- Gently press the sponge to evacuate the water without damaging the fibers
- Hang the sponge, it will dry in a few hours in the open air
Tips and tricks:
- Replace your sponge when it starts to crumble
- A quality sponge is used 2x a day for about 2 to 3 months
- Recycling tip: place it at the bottom of your plants' bins to maintain moisture
Several times rewarded
The Rainforest range of mini Konjac sponges The Konjac Sponge Company have been several times awarded and rewarded. It is the world's No. 1 brand of Korean cosmetics accessories.
Konjac, French red clay