Originally from Korea and Japan, the Konjac sponge has become an essential beauty ally. It cleanses the skin with a wonderful softness without attacking it. This sponge has the advantage of being 100% natural and biodegradable, without coloring agents, preservatives or artificial pigments. It is regularly found on the displays that are made in China. At Biotonic we don't like copies, that's why we have selected Korean Konjac sponges Premium from Jeju Island and 100% natural, for a long duration of use, and which have been rewarded many times.
Genuine Konjac Premium sponge 100% natural and Vegan
The Konjac Premium range comes in six sponges to suit all skin types. To protect the environment, our Konjac sponges do not contain plastic packaging, they are packed in FSC-certified cardboard packaging.
Green Tea Konjac Sponge
Green Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants and protects skin cells against free radicals and skin aging. It promotes collagen production and improves skin elasticity. The skin is plumped and brightened.
Strong points of the Konjac sponge:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Leaves the skin extremely soft from the very first use.
- Naturally antibacterial
- Exfoliates with extreme softness
- Rebalances the pH of the skin
- Leaves skin radiant and rejuvenated
- Can be used alone or with a cleaning product
- 100% natural, free of dyes or other additives
- Allows you to reduce your consumption of moisturizing cream
- No need to use cleaner unless you wish to use it
- Wonderfully soft when moistened
- Very useful to effectively remove masks
- Suitable for atypical skins
- Made in South Korea on Jeju Island
Source of the image: The Konjac Sponge Company
How to use a Konjac sponge:
- Pass the sponge under slightly warm water for 1 to 3 minutes to make it malleable.
- Once swollen with water, rinse it gently to remove excess water.
- Cleanse the face with the sponge in small circles.
- Your skin is perfectly cleansed and regains a more luminous complexion.
- Gently press the sponge to evacuate the water without damaging the fibers.
- Hang the sponge, it will dry in a few hours in the open air.
Tips and tricks:
- Replace your sponge when it starts to crumble.
- A quality sponge can be used twice a day for about 2 to 3 months.
- Recycling tip: place it at the bottom of your plants' bins to maintain humidity.
Several times rewarded
The Konjac Sponge Company's premium range of Konjac sponges, which is still little known in Switzerland, has won numerous awards and prizes. It is the number one brand in the world of Korean cosmetic accessories.